Hi all,

CF8 - Linux environment

We have a situation where the code in our module is being truncated.  It's
at a specific length ( characters).  If I add or remove enough characters
where the truncation occurs within a CF tag, I get a CF error on the page.
If I add/remove enough characters so that the truncation happens within just
regular HTML, then I don't get a CF error, but my output still doesn't look
right because of the truncation.  All content in the file past this point of
truncation never makes it to the browser.

Here's what we've tried to troubleshoot it:

1.       We've taken the exact same code and ran it on another CF8 - Linux
server and get the same result.

2.       We've taken the exact same code and ran it on a Windows CF8 server
and it works without a problem.

3.       We've taken the exact same code and ran it on a Windows MX 6.1
server and it works without a problem.

4.       We've changed the filename to a .html extension and it loads just
fine in the Linux environment without truncating any content.

Any ideas what might be causing this?

(and yes Brad, I know - I always get the weird ones!)

Thanks!

Dave Phillips