From: Rick Root [mailto:rick.r...@webworksllc.com]
Sent: Monday, September 21, 2009 4:14 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: (ot) Server Backup Software

Hey all, I'm looking for recomendations on server backup software.  I
have 4 servers with large amounts of data, and we're looking for a
local backup solution.. ie... A server with Very Large hard drivers
(like 5x1tb or 5x2tb).

I'd then like to use some kind of server-based backup software (along
with agents running on the client) to perform (generally) incremental
backups of the other servers file systems.

Any recommendations for inexpensive solutions?  (inexpensive meaning,
hundres or thousands of dollars but not tens of thousands).

--
Rick Root
CFFM - Open Source Coldfusion File Manager