Hi,
I am new to Coldbox and come from a Fusebox 4 / Reactor ORM background.

I really like Coldbox and am considering building a role based user management
system that can be ported from one Coldbox app to another.

In version 3.0 beta of Coldbox sample apps there is a sampleloginapp which uses
the interceptor design pattern.

I have also seen an example of a login.cfc implemened as a plugin.

My dilemma is that I am not sure which is a better way to approach this
interceptor or plugins?

Secondly with plugins how do you separate your data layer from business
managers. Do all CFCs live in the plugins directory?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Regards,
Vineet