From: Stefan Richter [mailto:ste...@flashcomguru.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 8:03 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: CFLogout confusion

I'm using cflogin and cflogout on my site.
A user is logged into http://www.mysite.com and then clicks log out. I
run cflogout and redirect her to http://mysite.com  (note I missed the
www off).

There seems to be some kind of double session going on when I
previously logged into http://www.mysite.com as well as http://mysite.com
  because after the logout I still see to be logged in as the user who
previously logged into the other respective site (of course there is
only one site).

I hope this makes sense. Is this expected behaviour?

Stefan