GoDaddy doesn't support Access databases on on Windows IIS 7 accounts
running ColdFusion. They support neither Access nor Coldfusion on
their Grid Web Hosting accounts.  If she will log into her GoDaddy
account, go to the help center and search on Coldfusion, there are
several articles that address this, and each has a link that will let
her check her account to see if Access and/or Coldfusion are
supported.