From: Larry Soo [mailto:l...@bc4x4.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 25, 2009 1:23 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Looking for a CF 8 host

Well, it's been a long time since I've participated on this list...I'm
still using CF 6.1 MX.  Haven't been doing full-time web dev for the past 6
yrs or so but now I'm trying to do it full-time again.  Spent a couple of
months learning ASP.NET but am not impressed.  Lots of cool demos and
samples but once you try to take full control of the details and layout, it
seems to me that you get back into the same hand-coding that you do with
PHP and Coldfusion.  So for the time being, I'm going to experiment with CF
8 and its Ajax and image handling features (things I've wanted built into
CF for a long time).

Anyway...that means I also need to find a CF 8 host.  I've found some
highly recommended hosts starting at USD$25.  But are there any affordable
but good CF8 hosts in the USD$15 range?   Most of my clients don't have a
problem with $25/mo but some do so I need an alternative.

Thanks in advance for your help!

...lars