You specifically compared Adobe's management of ColdFusion marketing and
sales efforts to those of Toyota on behalf of their dealers.  Toyota dealers
can only become a Toyota dealer by paying massive franchise fees up front
and maintaining those payments year after year, as well as adhering to a
very strict set of guidelines, rules and mandates established by Toyota.

You are not paying franchise fees to Adobe.  You are not adhering to
anything of theirs.  Instead you are once again bitching publicly about
Adobe's lack of effort to secure you a job and/or business.  You bitch about
this even though you pay them **nothing**.  That, sir, proves that you
absolutely _are_ in search of a free ride.

I am certainly not the one being an idiot here.  I might be "rude" or
"inconsiderate" for having a damn good laugh at the expense of your whiny
rants, but that definitely does not qualify as being idiotic.