Off the top of my head... You can use a SQL UNION statement

http://www.coldfusionmuse.com/index.cfm/2005/7/25/union%20queries

Or you can take the results of your two queries and use Query of a query to
perform a SQL UNION with the two queries.

http://livedocs.adobe.com/coldfusion/8/htmldocs/help.html?content=using_recordsets_7.html

HTH
G!