From: Joshua Rowe [mailto:joshua.r...@varimereweb.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 24 February 2010 2:11 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: ColdFusion - Get All Active Sessions (hosted environment)

Hello.  I am trying to grab a collection of all active sessions within my
ColdFusion application.  Running the following code on my local machine is
successful:

<cfset tracker = CreateObject("java", "coldfusion.runtime.SessionTracker")>
<cfset sessions = tracker.getSessionCollection(application.applicationName)>

and works great!  However, when uploading this to my shared hosting account
with CrystalTech, I receive the following error message:

"Permission denied for creating Java object:
coldfusion.runtime.SessionTracker.
Access to Java objects in the ColdFusion package has been disabled by the
administrator."

Does anybody know of a good way to code around this in a shared hosting
environment?