From: Scott Brady [mailto:dsbr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 5:30 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Local DEV setup, multiple projects/websites

IIS on XP (and I believe Vista and Win7 that aren't server versions) doesn't
allow multiple sites.  It only allows for 1 site.  That's why our
development team runs apache locally.  It's not ideal, since our production
environments are IIS, but other than mod-rewrite/ISAPI rewrite and slightly
different Active Directory authentication, it works for us.

Scott