For me, CFB beta 3 has been unstable to a point where I went
back to text editors to get work done. There is a problem
when I cut and paste a lot. Every paste would set off something
in CFB which seemed to need to time out before it came back to
life.
 Also, there were problems when I would type a double
quote and CFB would go numb on me for a while. I definitely
had to watch the screen as I typed since I had no idea when it
would go mental on me.
 I ended up turning off all the "helpers" in the system
which turns it into a fancy text editor and allows me to get
work done. I sure hope they fix all these problems before it
goes into production. I assumed that there would be another
beta, but that may not happen.