From: Paul Hastings [mailto:p...@sustainablegis.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 8:38 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: iText PDF signature

On 3/12/2010 5:12 AM, Chad Gray wrote:
> I want to create a signature in a PDF that has an image like this example
> code is doing:
> http://itextpdf.com/examples/index.php?page=example&id=221

that's for the latest version of iText not the one shipped with cf. you can
drop
the new version into cfs class path or use mark's javaLoader & away you go (but
make sure you read the new licensing first). on the plus side is that the new
version's class, etc names have changed so no classpath hell w/existing cf
version.

---or---

if you want to use the existing version maybe this will help:

setRenderingMode ===> setRender "Sets the rendering mode for this signature"
setSignatureGraphic ===> setSignatureGraphic (still there), it's looking for a
"com.lowagie.text.Image"