I think that Max Concurrent Threads was back in CF7.  In CF8, they
split things up so that there are settings for simultaneous Template
requests, Flash Remoting requests, Web Service requests, CFC function
requests which takes care of inbound requests and then CFReport and
CFThread threads which governs code-generated threading.

Judah