I would so love to blog about this, but before I do I want to hear about
others who have done or tried the same thing,

Scenario: I am running a vmware running ColdFusion Builder which is
essential another machine with different IP. Trying to connect to the host
or another IP with debugging.

Problem: The problem is that the debugger says that I need to set the
debugger mappings and to visit the server wizard. What is the server wizard,
I assume that this is the server settings. So when I visit this I find
nothing about debugger mappings. So I figure it has to be the url mappings
it means.

So as I have a shared connection I set this up to have the server point to
the root of the project and the local (the host or remote machine) to point
to the mapped connection. But it still will not break the line debugger.

Anyone tried this?

Have some ideas I can try?

Regards

Andrew Scott