From: Will Swain [mailto:w...@hothorse.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2010 11:34 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: occasional issue with form fields not being passed.

Hi,

Got a form with some hidden fields, that gets passed to an https page.
This
has been up and running and working for several years. Very very
occasionally the form scope that is passed is empty. Does anyone have
any
ideas how this could happen. I have a user who is insisting they clicked
the
button (submitted the form). Interestingly, the cgi.referer is blank
too.
Could MacAfee security centre cause this behaviour? Or a proxy server?
Their
browser is IE8. I've tried to recreate this behaviour but without any
joy.

Any ideas? I'm at a loss.

Will