On 4/6/2010 7:23 PM, Dave Watts wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 14:07, Greg Morphis<gmorp...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>>
>> If it helps any this is a PDF we're displaying for the user.
>> The<link tag is within the<cfdocumentsection tag..
>> <cfdocument ...
>>     <cfdocumentsection ...
>>           <link rel="stylesheet" ...
>
> I recommend that you use CFINCLUDE to include the contents of the
> stylesheet within an HTML STYLE tag. Linking to stylesheets is always
> problematic when using CFDOCUMENT.

I agree with this. I have never gotten linked style sheets to work
properly with cfdocument. I even had to duplicate them inside of the
headers and footers at times to get proper styles.

I was using CF7 at the time. I hope Adobe fixes this in the future
versions. I have not experimented with cfdocument in CF8 or CF9 so
I can't say for certain if these issues persist.

--
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/8/a4/60
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/RogerTheGeek