Hello All,
I am trying to do the following:
I have a web page which has all form variables populated based on previous page
selection. One such variable is current year. There is a link called 'previous
year data' which upon clicking opens a
 new page for the previous year and shows previous year stuff. This is done for
comparing data between two years
When the user clicks on the 'previous year' link, am just replacing the form
variable which stores the current year value
with the previous year value. Suppose I have the following variable:
<input type="hidden" name="hold_year">
initially it would have the current year, but I am populating with previous
year, so the query that gets the data depending
on the year, uses the hold_year variable. But when I click on previous year
link, the new window opens with previous year
data, but the old window upon navigation reflects data from previous year. is
there a way that both windows shows their respective
data?