From: Dawn Sekel [mailto:dawnt...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 2:23 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: Substitute/conversion for Flash Interactive Menus for iPad?

I have looked into HTML5 -- but I can't find any references for how you
would do things like gotoAndPlay() like you can in Flash.  The site I have
been developing has very similar banner to that of www.UTAH.gov.  When you
click the menu at the top, a text menu overlays the image.  And when you
point at things in the banner, hints display.  Our users are mostly Law
Enforcement and many use iPhones.  A lot of them are also Apple users for
some reason.  I found some code that I'm testing to detect the iPad on the
site that seems to work well.  Currently if you go to my beta site with the
iPhone it shows everything but the .swf files.  If you go to it with the
iPAD - it just says "ERROR" and doesn't display anything.