From: Jeff Gladnick [mailto:jeff.gladn...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 11:35 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: How are other developers handling big SVN repositories?

We have about 8 or 9 engineers and QA people working on a big cf
application, all stored in SVN.  The way we currently handle source control
is at the outset of each mini-project, then one or two developers will
branch the svn and work on that until they're done, then QA will merge the
changes back into the trunk.

The problem has become, we now have like 30+ branches, about 8 of which are
used regularly, and QA is getting into merge hell.

So....How do other developers handle svn with large projects and multiple
people?