On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 4:47 PM, Donnie Carvajal wrote:

> We are setting up another server to add to the server farm for one of our
> apps for load balancing.  Needless to say, all of the configuration needs to
> be the same as the current live servers.  Is there a way to transfer the
> ColdFusion Configuration from one of the current live servers to the new
> server.  We figured it would be easier than pulling up both servers and going
> through each page of the CF Admin and setting everything up, especially the
> Custom Tags and Java settings.

ColdFusion stores its configuration in the various neo-*.xml files in
the lib folder so if you copy those to the new server the system will
have an identical configuration. If you have Enterprise Edition, you
can also export a CAR on the old server and import it on the new
server.

Jochem

--
Jochem van Dieten