> What are you all using for development on windows
> 7 that has similar functionality to Home Site+?

I was going to suggest XP compatibility mode as well but I see you already
have it working.  As for Enterprise Manager, I believe it will work in
compatibility mode also, but I'd suggest dropping it in favor of SQL
Management Studio instead.  It will still manage SQL Server 2000 just fine
and is a lot more streamlined than Enterprise Manager was.  I switched with
the Windows upgrade and haven't looked back.  On the editor front though,
you can pry HomeSite from my cold, dead, hands (unless another EDITOR comes
along which is better; I don't need a full-on IDE like CF Builder to get in
my way).

-Justin