I'm looking for a way to take a text XML document and add the appropriate HTML
markup to it so it can be viewed in a browser and color-coded and indented
properly.
I don't really care if it is programmatic and I don't even care what colors are
used as long as it is pretty--  I just need to include some XML samples in a
handful of documentation pages written in HTML.  I can't find any color coding
libraries that handle XML.  The closest I got was to open the XML in Internet
Explorer, copy and paste it into word, and then save as HTML, but that was a
hideous solution that still required a number of find and replaces to finish
getting rid of the JavaScript.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

~Brad