And the File View in CF Builder is based on Aptana which you can
install as a free plugin to any install of Eclipse, so if you don't
like CF Builder for some reason, you can still get the same File View
with CFEclipse if you like. And remember that CFBuilder, being an
Eclipse plugin, can utilize most any other Eclipse plugin running
along side it. So if you want, say, UML modeling and CFBuilder doesn't
do it, you can probably find a couple of Eclipse plugins that you can
use for that functionality. The hard part is wading through all the
plugins out there and figuring out what set works for you. It is a big
ocean.

Cheers,
Judah