From: Scott Brady [mailto:dsbr...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2010 11:18 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: CF & Domain Redirects

I'd say that if it's an option, you can use ISAPI re-write to send
domains.com users to domain.com.  That is probably more efficient than
having CF do it.

But, if that's not an option for you, I'd put it in onRequestStart
instead.
If it's onSessionStart and, for some reason, you happen to have a link
inadvertently pointing to domains.com, the user won't get redirected
(because their session already has started). [or, if you have a user who
insists on changing the URL again to domains.com]

It does add a little overhead on every request, but it's more likely to
ensure the user stays on domain.com

Scott