I'd consider moving the 90% - 270GB (images) to amazon S3.

Joe Danziger has an Amazon S3 Rest wrapper (cfc) that could assist:
http://www.ajaxcf.com/blog/index.cfm/2006/9/7/Amazon-S3-REST-Wrapper

and Railo have just an annouced a free S3 extension:

http://www.railo.ch/blog/index.cfm/2010/5/27/Paid-Railo-Extension-Amazon-S3-now-free-moves-to-the-core.

and Google has an alternative:
http://arstechnica.com/web/news/2010/05/google-storage-for-developers-takes-on-amazon-s3.ars

30GB of code is a lot of code... hopefully someone else will suggest how best
to deal with that!