Hi Tom,

Everything has been double-checked and request limits checked. I tried on
anther CF9 server and the same thing happens. CF8 with the exact same
settings works....

I'm at a complete loss and wondering if anyone else out there with CF9 could
try a simple test and see what happens?

<cfheader name="Content-Disposition" value="attachment; filename=cf9.exe">
<cfcontent type="unknown" file="C:\temp\cf9.exe" deletefile="No">

Dan.

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 2:50 PM, Tom Chiverton <tom.chiver...@halliwells.com