I find CFMAIL issues amongst the most difficult to debug, because you get
such vague or even non-existent indications of problems.    Often the only
indication you get that your CFMAIL is wrong, is you dont receive any email.

[A] I would check that you have all the required settings for your mail
server.  For example, in our system, the username is the full complete email
address, not just the part to the left of the @.

[B] Check that you have the server= attribute and the username= and
password=  correct in the CFMAIL tag.   Our system blocks any mail coming
from anywhere that doesnt have the correct authentication to prevent
spammers exploiting our mail server.  Yours may well be the same.   Your
support people at eworks.in will be able to tell you this.

[C] check that you have no syntax errors in the message.  If your message is
built using coldfusion, and you have an error in your code there,   you'll
not get an error message,  you'll just get nothing at all.     I would
verify that you can indeed send emails using CFMAIL by sending one with a
very simple content like "TEST"  to eliminate this as a  possible culprit.

[D]  check that your isp doesnt block some ports.   My isp (iinet.net.au)
for example,  blocks port 25 by default to help reduce hacking, but can be
enabled if you need it  (we do in order to pass mail through to the remote
mail server).

In this case, I think you're not making a connection to the server,  but
once you get through that obstacle, the others may well show themselves too.
 I think the most likely is [D] above.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion 9 Enterprise, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month