Won,

Unfortunately, the EULA is about as official as it gets. The best I can
offer is to send you and your admin and email from my Adobe account
confirming that the same key can be used between production, staging,
testing and development environments. It's important to note that licenses
and license keys are not one in the same. For example, if you buy a volume
license for ColdFusion that covers many servers, we commonly issue just a
single key -- imagine the headaches it would cause if you have to manage
100+ different CF license keys. The recent EULA change follows the same
principals. One serial key can cover multiple installs.

-Adam