I hate doing all the extra work if it's not needed. There has to be 1
clause for one of the data values and 3 clauses for two of the others.
ick.

Also, remind me to request an attribute of output="true" for the next
revision of cfsavecontent. I really hate having to add cfoutput around
the whole thing.

--
Michael Dinowitz
Lead Author - Adobe Coldfusion Anthology