Hey all...

I know this topic ("can somebody recommend a CF host") comes up
frequently... I hate to bring it up again, but I must :)

I have a client that needs to be on shared hosting (they don't have the
funds for VPS, unfortunately) on a server with the clock set to PST.
 They're a company that's physically based in CA... recently moved hosts to
an east-coast based company, and now timestamps are off by 3 hours when they
add events.

According to the previous developer, they're using a calendaring system
(specifically, a particular version of a calendaring system) that isn't set
up to handle time zone differences.  He's told me that trying to update the
code to handle this would "open a whole new can of worms".

I've explored the options, and the path of least resistance seems to be to
relocate the site to a server based on the west coast.  Or at the very
least, a server whose clock is set to PST.

A quick google turned up Illuminated Hosting (
http://www.illuminatedhosting.com/), but I'm not familiar with them.  Does
anybody know of this company?  Or of any others that have servers set to
pacific time?

Thanks!
Charlie

--
Charlie Griefer
http://charlie.griefer.com/

I have failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my life. I love my
wife. And I wish you my kind of success.