Hi Dominic,

I think when it comes to image files you will want to have some local
test files, because you can potentially run into issues with the way
different image editors save files. If you generate all your test
image files through your test code, then your test environment may not
represent real world scenario (unless you generate all the images used
in your system).

--
Pete Freitag
http://foundeo.com/ - ColdFusion Consulting & Products