Thanks Kym.    Your experience is worrying for me - I LIKE the new
version with its neat ajax image calls to give a little thumbnail of
each image etc.   But if you guys gave up on it,  I had better learn
from your experience.   That's been a policy that's never failed me
before.  If'n you guys cant get it going within a reasonable time,
then I need to seriously think about whether I should put more time in
on it too.

I guess that's why Rick doesn't answer emails about it.

Sigh.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion 9 Enterprise, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month