I have installed the cfopenchat locally and also on server.It works fine in 
FF/Chrome but in IE what happens is it after entering username it displays the 
chat window but it is blank though it shows status as "Connected" on top.

If I try to type something message and send it is displayed in windows of 
FF/chrome but nothing is displayed in IE window.Also within few seconds it 
shows message
 "XXX doesn't seem to be here anymore" in FF/Chrome and if i try to put another 
message in IE chat window it gives error message.
"*** Your message may not have been sent. You are not logged into the chat room 
anymore, and you will need to log in again. [ERROR:1002]"

I checked the toggle debug panel , and see that it shows "Skipped 3 updates! 
Something might be wrong." message after few entering 1-2 messages.

Can someone help me out to fix this issue in IE? 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology-Michael-Dinowitz/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/message.cfm/messageid:336437
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to