Though I still have hope, I'm starting to think that this is a wasted effort,
because I think it's working off a timed session and that Timestamp is
constantly changing.  I suspect that's the reason for the 302 error.

I can ask them to provide a query just for me, but the chance of it being done
is really remote.  It's a different unit in the University with their own
deadlines and responsibilities.

Thank you for your thoughts.