I've run into a situation where this exception is being thrown...

Message The resource I:\temp\148B8F9B-9360-3A68-13B177C579EF0537.pdf was not
found.
Detail The root cause was: ''.

One event fires to create a PDF and send an email (with attachment).  I'm
wondering if <cfmail> is trying to attach a PDF that hasn't been completely
created.  Is it common behavior for CF to wait for <cfdocument> rendering
before processing the rest of the request?

FYI, the PDF is indeed not in the temp directory.  However, I presume the PDF
rendering stopped due to this exception.  If I comment out the email code, the
PDF is generated appropriately.

Confidentiality Warning: This e-mail contains information intended only for the
use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this e-mail is
not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering
it to the intended recipient, any dissemination, publication or copying of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited. The sender does not accept any responsibility
for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system that may
occur while using data contained in, or transmitted with, this e-mail. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by return
e-mail.