This is on a server that isn't in production yet...I am not very familiar with com objects, but I would assume they are like any other object in how they are referenced. I even installed a newer version and it doesn't seem to have an effect. I am lost here on this issue.
>I'm seeing this as well, but on a CF8 server with 32 bit OS. Every >time this happens I also get an email from FusionReactor that we're >hitting less than 2% of memory available, or that the server has started >to queue up requests. So, to me, this would indicate it's out of memory >issue. It's not happening after every request, just during periods of >heavy load. > > >Matthew Williams >Geodesic GraFX >www.geodesicgrafx.com/blog > >On 10/12/2010 10:22 AM, Eric Roberts wrote: >> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now! http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology-Michael-Dinowitz/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/message.cfm/messageid:338083 Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/subscribe.cfm Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-talk/unsubscribe.cfm

