From: Torrent Girl [mailto:torrentg...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 5:12 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: fckEditor and Coldfusion tags

Hello all.

I built a Content Management system that uses the fckEditor.

The problem is that when a user adds CF tags, they aren't read correct when
the content is retrieved from the database.

I did a bit of research which lead me to the following url which instructed
me to edit the fckconfig.js file.

http://www.cfshopkart.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=125

I changed the file as instructed and the cf tags are still not being read.

Any suggestions?