Hi all,

I'm working on a project that requires me to use two different
application.cfm templates in separate directories.  What we need to do is be
able to access some of the session variables from the root directory in its
child directory.  Is there any way we could import only the session
variables that matter to both applications?  We'd prefer not to include the
parent Application.cfm in the child, since that's just messy.

Thanks!
Jamie

--
Jamie Keane