From: Jochem van Dieten [mailto:joch...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 3:53 PM
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: CF Blog software

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 5:35 PM, DURETTE, STEVEN J (ATTASIAIT) wrote:
> my provider restricts a bunch of tags (below)

Most of the restrictions are reasonable for a shared host that wants
to provide a modicum of security. In a properly configured Sandbox
cfcontent, cflog and setProfileStrng could be enabled but the rest is
just the way ColdFusion works.

Pick two:
- shared hosting
- security
- functionality

With the prices I see on some of the VPS / cloud offerings I can't
imagine a scenario where shared hosting is the best solution for any
commercial site, and we are fast approaching the same for any personal
site as well.

Jochem