I have several CFCs that I am accessing for AJAX calls.  Since the calls load a
method directly, what is the best practice for instantiating the object?  For
example, I want to insure the user is logged in, so there are Client variables
to check, I don't want to pass user credentials in the URL.  Typically, I tried
to avoid accessing Client variables directly in my CFCs and I would have an
Init() method that I would pass the Client variables to and then I would set
local variables to the CFC for them, but the Init method would be bipassed on
an AJAX call.

Thanks,

Donnie