Hi Russ:
Thanks for your answer.

I get a response back through Telnet from the mail server with the version
number and that it is ready at today's date and time.  Do I need to take the
credentials out of CFAdmin and how to I test the email delivery to see if the
settings are correct.

Thanks!  Dawn

I went into IIS and choose SMTP e-mail (IIS 6) and put in my SMTP server
information.