+1 for SqlYog and Heidi SQL

SqlYog has a free community version BTW:

http://code.google.com/p/sqlyog/

I am also partial to Toad for MySQL. It is free and full featured.
http://www.quest.com/toad-for-mysql/

EMS SQL Manager for MySQL is worth mentioning. And I keep the Lite version
on my thumb drive

http://www.sqlmanager.net/en/products/mysql/manager

HTH

G!