Greg

I would *not* like to see the CF list subdivide... where does it end:

   CF-SQL
   CF-Objects
   CF-Verity
   CF-Mail
   CF-WDDX
   CF-Javascript

One of the major advantages of CF is it's integration of SQL database
(and other components).

I personally enjoy and benefit from the variety of topics on this
list... it is easy to sort/delete/ignore items that are not of
interest.

MHO

Dick