If you go into the details of the scheduled task and wipe out and reenter the
date. I ended up doing each one until I got the one that caused the error in
cfadmin. It was one of the entries that showed up before the error. If I
remember correctly I had two of them. Fixed one then got more tasks listed.
Then went through those until I found the other one. Then the error went away.

Sent from my iPhone