From: Michael Grant [mailto:mgr...@modus.bz]
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2010 12:49
To: cf-talk
Subject: Re: custom tag and javascript question

How your cf is set up does little to effect how the javascript will
communicate with other forms. JS will traverse your page in the usual way.
The fact that one form is in a different file than another form doesn't
matter to JS since by the time it gets to the client browser it's all "one
page" as it were.

How are you trying to get JS to target the forms now? What code is failing?