Hello everyone, I found this posting because we've come into a problem with our
code possibly.

We have developed an issue after importing the .ics file into a MacBook iCal
program when a client goes to view an event it comes up with the option of
accepting the event or not accepting for every event.  Is there a way to add in
an auto accept in our code that'll make that change.  Our code is for 2007 so
maybe there's something new that I haven't discovered yet that any of you may
have found?

One other point I need to make.  We don't have this problem with outlook on a
PC or replicate this issue on our version of iCal (Version 3.0.8 (1287) I'm not
sure what version she was running on her machine if that has any relevance to
this issue.  I hope that helps. Thanks in advance!

Matt...