Hi List,

Has anyone setup any of the complex Facet stuff that Solr supports through
ColdFusion using CFSEARCH?

It seems to me that you would have to interact with the SOLR server directly
via CFHTTP to get any of the decent features out of Solr.

Specificaly, I want to specific some facet parameters to get facet counts
for a faceted search.  My undestanding  is that to do this you have to throw
some additional arguments into the URL arguments to Solr's web service, not
just passed them in as Criteria (which would work if CFSEARCH didn't URL
encode your criteria for you.

Does anyone know how to update these arguments per search, or tell CFSEARCH
not to urlencode the criteria?

Thanks,
Dan