From: Bobby Hartsfield [mailto:bo...@acoderslife.com]
Sent: January-25-11 11:12 AM
To: cf-talk
Subject: RE: Linkage Error - attempted duplicate class definition for name

I did find some classes in cfclasses that were related to my cfc but
clearing the template cache as you mentioned doesn't touch them.

Did you put something else together to keep them cleared out of there?

I can think of a simple cfexecute command to handle it but... yuck!

Bobby Hartsfield
http://acoderslife.com