Erm, read your own posts.
You are the one attacking and insulting everyone, you called everyone a
jerk, and then got all upset when it was said right back you.
You make baseless claims about people contributing nothing, then throw out
even more insults when you are proved wrong.
The only one attacking his peers is you i'm afraid.