I fully agree. The pace of change in Microsoft land is very stressful to
developers. They kill off and deprecate multiple technologies and product
features each year. Microsoft scrapping DTS sent many database developers
back into training classes. Adobe also has a history of killing off
products. GoLive, Freehand and Spectra come to mind. Granted, Adobe is
nowhere near as bad as Microsoft in this regard.

-Mike Chabot